Why do my posts get deleted ? RRS feed

• Question

•  

It would be nice if the moderators could do me the courtesy of letting me know why my posts keep getting deleted.

If i have done something wrong, please let me know.

Thank you

Wednesday, February 6, 2008 9:35 AM

Answers

• There are problems with the forum at the moment, nothing to do with you, so dont worry :-)

Andrew

Wednesday, February 6, 2008 5:25 PM

All replies

• I'm pretty sure the forum is screwed up, I just tried to post a new message 4 times and every time it just vanishes into thin air with the message that it no longer exists. I'm guessing they are storing the posts on their own WHS.
    Wednesday, February 6, 2008 5:06 PM
  • I'm pretty sure the forum is screwed up, I just tried to post a new message 4 times and every time it just vanishes into thin air with the message that it no longer exists. I'm guessing they are storing the posts on their own WHS.
    Wednesday, February 6, 2008 5:06 PM
  • There are problems with the forum at the moment, nothing to do with you, so dont worry :-)

Andrew

Wednesday, February 6, 2008 5:25 PM
  • scot3818 wrote:

"I'm guessing they are storing the posts on their own WHS."

ROFL.

No, that would be if they were becoming corrupted, not vanishing...

Just joking...  ;-)

Ryan

Wednesday, February 6, 2008 7:25 PM
  •  scot3818 wrote:
    I'm pretty sure the forum is screwed up, I just tried to post a new message 4 times and every time it just vanishes into thin air with the message that it no longer exists. I'm guessing they are storing the posts on their own WHS.

Now that is funny.........

Thursday, February 7, 2008 1:30 AM