windows 7 pro RRS feed

• Question

• iv just put a new hard drive in my pc iv install windows 7 pro which i had on it b4 the re boot now i can not get the key to work its stuck on set up plz can u help

Tuesday, November 30, 2010 9:28 AM

Answers

• iv just put a new hard drive in my pc iv install windows 7 pro which i had on it b4 the re boot now i can not get the key to work its stuck on set up plz can u help

This is not a text messaging site.  Please use proper grammar to post your questions in all the Microsoft forums as it is extremely important to be able to understand the question posted.

What does stuck on setup mean?  More information is necessary for us to help you.
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Monday, December 6, 2010 10:19 PM
    Tuesday, November 30, 2010 3:07 PM

All replies

This is not a text messaging site.  Please use proper grammar to post your questions in all the Microsoft forums as it is extremely important to be able to understand the question posted.

What does stuck on setup mean?  More information is necessary for us to help you.
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Monday, December 6, 2010 10:19 PM
    Tuesday, November 30, 2010 3:07 PM
  • No reply from the Original Poster.

Issue is assumed to be resolved.

Darin MS
    Monday, December 6, 2010 10:19 PM