"Show Data For" Issues? RRS feed

• Question

• Anyone else having issues with the "Show Data for" time periods not working correctly? For example, if I choose "Yesterday" my numbers don't change. Appears to be showing "This Month" data.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008 6:44 PM

All replies

• I am having the same issue - unable to change the "Show Data for" for anything other than the last month. I can change it via the drop-down menu, but the data shown does not change.

Please fix ASAP!

ETA: For some reason now it's showing what looks like the activity for "Yesterday" but now I can't see the data for any of the other possible time periods.

While we're on the topic - when with AdCenter be offering the option to set the date-range for viewing activity? It's very useful to be able to do so with Yahoo! and Google and frustrating that MSN doesn't offer this option.

Thanks.   Laura
    Wednesday, February 20, 2008 11:27 PM
  •  

Hi NerdySEMChick and LauraDee,

We noticed after our last update, that there was a concern with the data grids on the Campaign and adGroup pages not changing unless the page is refreshed.

I am happy to say that this matter has been resolved and is working as expected now.

If you are still experiencing this issue please tell me and I will have the developmental team investigate it further.

Elizabeth

Microsoft adCenter Rep
    Saturday, February 23, 2008 6:50 PM