none
My post was flagged RRS feed

• Question

• I was told to post here if my post was flagged for no reason.

Here is the error message : Your post has been flagged and is currently under additional verification. If you believe that this was done in error, please post to the thread

I am a FTE- alias mebha

My live id is xxxx

Thanks! 

Friday, May 29, 2015 4:48 PM

Answers

• We cannot see the post (I assume it was today). I assume a moderator can see it. In any case, the message you got seems to indicate that someone will look into it. I would wait.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Friday, May 29, 2015 6:05 PM
  • Hello Meet,

Your posts have been restored now.

You can always drop an email to fissues at Microsoft dot com in case you have issues with the forums anytime.

Thanks,

Shakti Prasad Mishra

Saturday, May 30, 2015 7:42 AM
  • I see many wrongfully flagged threads in the forums i moderate. Almost always by the spam filter. You can email fissues with your thread so the forum team can train the anti-spam bot better.

Visual C++ MVP

Friday, June 5, 2015 5:31 PM

All replies

• We cannot see the post (I assume it was today). I assume a moderator can see it. In any case, the message you got seems to indicate that someone will look into it. I would wait.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Friday, May 29, 2015 6:05 PM
  • Hello Meet,

Your posts have been restored now.

You can always drop an email to fissues at Microsoft dot com in case you have issues with the forums anytime.

Thanks,

Shakti Prasad Mishra

Saturday, May 30, 2015 7:42 AM
  • I see many wrongfully flagged threads in the forums i moderate. Almost always by the spam filter. You can email fissues with your thread so the forum team can train the anti-spam bot better.

Visual C++ MVP

Friday, June 5, 2015 5:31 PM