query builder error no entity RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

When i loged in to CRM its showing "query builder error no entity".

I have deleted a custom entity and after that i get this error. I tryed to get login into again but its showing error "query builder error no entity" in the ribbon area in crm 4.0.

Please help me.

Thanks

Suresh

Thursday, February 23, 2012 6:57 PM

Answers

• It appears your sitemp still has reference to the custom entity you deleted. That was also probably set as the default screen that should be loaded when crm loads. It probably tries to setup the view but does not find the entity and error. You will need to export the sitemap and remove references to the custom entity and import and publish the new sitemap. Since CRM does not open for you now, you will have to directly navigate to the export customization page in ie browser. The url can be found in the sdk, i dont have it handy now. Similarly u will find url for import customization window as well. This should hopefully fix your problem. Sam

Dynamics CRM MVP | Inogic | http://inogic.blogspot.com| news at inogic dot com

If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

Friday, February 24, 2012 12:01 AM

All replies

• It appears your sitemp still has reference to the custom entity you deleted. That was also probably set as the default screen that should be loaded when crm loads. It probably tries to setup the view but does not find the entity and error. You will need to export the sitemap and remove references to the custom entity and import and publish the new sitemap. Since CRM does not open for you now, you will have to directly navigate to the export customization page in ie browser. The url can be found in the sdk, i dont have it handy now. Similarly u will find url for import customization window as well. This should hopefully fix your problem. Sam

Dynamics CRM MVP | Inogic | http://inogic.blogspot.com| news at inogic dot com

If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

Friday, February 24, 2012 12:01 AM
  • Thank you very much Sam. I have edited the sitemap and its working.
    Friday, February 24, 2012 5:34 AM