Trying to uninstall managed solution, CRM 2011 hangs and requires IISReset to work again RRS feed

• Question

• Hi!
    I'm trying to uninstall filtered lookups 5.05 for CRM 2011 which is a managed solution but after like 20 seconds, CRM hangs at the "uninstalling solution"-window. After I wait for like 15 minutes I killed Internet Explorer, tried to reconnect to CRM and gets an error that I cannot connect to CRM. When I checked the event viewer I found the following error:
    Host CRMORG: error while processing organization Guid-guid-guid-guid. Exception: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Timeout expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning()
       at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.ConsumeMetaData()
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_MetaData()
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior, String method)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
       at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.System.Data.IDbCommand.ExecuteReader()
       at Microsoft.Crm.CrmDbConnection.InternalExecuteWithRetry[TResult](Func`1 ExecuteMethod, IDbCommand command)
       at Microsoft.Crm.CrmDbConnection.InternalExecuteReader(IDbCommand command, Boolean capturePerfTrace)
       at Microsoft.Crm.CrmDbConnection.ExecuteReader(IDbCommand command, Boolean impersonate, Boolean capturePerfTrace)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Asynchronous.DataAccessBase.ExecuteSqlCommandAndProcessRecords(IDbCommand command, RecordProcessor recordProcessor)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Asynchronous.QueueDataAccess.SelectEvents(Int32 numberOfEvents)

Do you good folks have any idea on what I can do to resolve this? We're running Dynamics CRM 2011 Rollup 1 On Premise.
    Edit: I've checked the services, and they seem to be up and running, but after IIS-Reset I can connect to CRM again, but the solution remains installed :/

• Edited by Peter Hörnell Thursday, September 1, 2011 8:43 AM Added some information
    Thursday, September 1, 2011 8:36 AM

Answers

All replies