none
Looking for an UNEMPLOYED IRISH C# , ASP.NET Genius to work for FREE RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

My name is Pat and I live close to Limerick City in Ireland. My background is in ERP systems (JDEdwards, BPCS, PRMS etc..) working for Pharmaceutical & Medical device companies. RPG is the language used in these ERP systems but I have delved in C# and ASP.NET over the past few years (self taught). I have developed a C# ASP.NET WCF employee self-service web portal which is currently licensed to a major medical device company. The reviews from the company have been fantastic. However it is just 1 site. I believe that the software has great potential but it needs further development and packaging. I am looking for someone, preferably in Ireland who has the technical experience to take this software to the next level.  It will involve regular meetings and a complete review of existing system. Very much a collaboration, which is why the ideal person will be as local as possible. I can't afford to pay - so what I would be offering top the right person is a share in the product and a journey.  If this is of Interest and you have the skill set required then lets have a chat. 

regards

Pat 

Saturday, August 18, 2018 11:35 AM

All replies

• Go try Freelancers and  Upwork 
    Saturday, August 18, 2018 1:15 PM
  • I'm afraid advertisements like this are not allowed in the forums. Please post your request in a more appropriate forum.

Michael Taylor http://www.michaeltaylorp3.net

Saturday, August 18, 2018 3:17 PM