Windows phone microsoft account RRS feed

• Question

• I recently bought a Lumia phone and I signed in with a wrong microsoft account. Is it really so that I cant log out and change to an another account without deleting everything on my phone and making it "stock". I have bought games for my phone and some site said that those games disappear and cant be played with another account. Also is there any way to merge accounts or transfer games from one to another?
    • Moved by Just Karl Wednesday, April 9, 2014 10:17 PM Looking for the proper forum.
    Monday, April 7, 2014 1:35 PM

Answers

• I'd probably ask them over here.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/winphone

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

• Proposed as answer by Naomi N Wednesday, April 9, 2014 2:27 AM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Wednesday, April 16, 2014 5:55 PM
    Wednesday, April 9, 2014 12:32 AM

All replies

• I'd probably ask them over here.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/winphone

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

• Proposed as answer by Naomi N Wednesday, April 9, 2014 2:27 AM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Wednesday, April 16, 2014 5:55 PM
    Wednesday, April 9, 2014 12:32 AM
  • Hello,

This forum is for discussions and questions regarding profiles and Microsoft's recognition system on the MSDN and TechNet sites. It is not for products/technologies.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C40686F746D61696C2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Wednesday, April 9, 2014 10:17 PM