none
How to use findcontrol for MultiView

Question

• I am stuck and have looked far and wide for a answer. I am changing a old form at work and set the text in a label or textbox. How do I use findcontrol to find actual ID of Label(or textbox) that only in One of my views. I have used Findcontrol before in a formview but its not working for a particular view in Multiview.
    • Moved by Tina-Shi Thursday, January 22, 2015 10:21 AM the issue is not VS IDE
    Wednesday, January 14, 2015 9:43 PM

Answers

• Hi lamstuck,

Thanks for your reply.

Since the issue is related the ASP.NET, so I suggest you can ask this issue directly to ASP.NET Froum:http://forums.asp.net/, you will get better help.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, January 16, 2015 1:42 AM

All replies

• Hi lamstuck,

Thank you for posting in MSDN forum.
    Since this forum is to discuss: Visual Studio WPF/SL Designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System, and Visual Studio Editor. So I’m afraid that it is not the correct forum for this issue.

To help you find the correct forum for this issue, could you please tell me which kind of application you create?

Is it the Windows Form Application or others?

Please tell me more message about this issue.

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Thursday, January 15, 2015 7:59 AM
  • ASP.NET web application with a Web user interface created in Visual Studio 2008 with C#. I am somewhat new to C# and Visual Studio(at least 2008 and up,  I had undergraduate experience in VS 2003).
    Thursday, January 15, 2015 2:26 PM
  • Hi lamstuck,

Thanks for your reply.

Since the issue is related the ASP.NET, so I suggest you can ask this issue directly to ASP.NET Froum:http://forums.asp.net/, you will get better help.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Friday, January 16, 2015 1:42 AM