Deploy RoleCenterCFOPV Page IN DYnamics AX 2012 R2 RRS feed

• Question

• Dear All,

When i am trying to deploy RoleCenterCFOPV , i face the below error, i am using SharePoint 2010 

Server was unable to process request. ---> Setup encountered an error during deployment of the Role Center and Enterprise Portal framework.

and when i checked Event viewer i found the below error

Setup encountered an error during deployment of the Role Center and Enterprise Portal framework. 
    \Web\Web Files\Page Definitions\RoleCenterCFOPV
    Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.BusinessConnector.Session.Exceptions.XppSessionException: An error occurred while deploying Web page RoleCenterCFOPV.
    An attempt has been made to use a data extension 'DAX' that is either not registered for this report server or is not supported in this edition of Reporting Services. --->Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.DataExtensionNotFoundException: An attempt has been made to use a data extension 'DAX' that is either not registered for this report server or is not supported in this edition of Reporting Services. ---> Microsoft.Dynamics.AX.ManagedInterop.ErrorException: An error occurred while deploying Web page RoleCenterCFOPV.

Any Idea.

Thanks

Kind regards, Mostafa Essam Abu Taleb Software Engineer Mobile Egypt: +20 100 50 80 152

Sunday, March 13, 2016 4:24 PM

All replies