Office 365 Forgot Users' Password with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Web Services (or other code) RRS feed

• Question

• I was wondering if it is possible to change a user's password in Office 365 using Web Services or other code.  Here is some background; we are using CRM Online without Active Directory and I know that via the Office 365 UI one can only change a password if they have Office 365 Admin privileges (Password Admin, etc.)

We are trying to allow users to change their own password if they forgot without having to contact an admin (possibly via email or some other format.)  Does anyone know of a way to do this?

Tuesday, October 29, 2013 7:04 PM

All replies

• I was wondering if it is possible to change a user's password in Office 365 using Web Services or other code.  Here is some background; we are using CRM Online without Active Directory and I know that via the Office 365 UI one can only change a password if they have Office 365 Admin privileges (Password Admin, etc.)

We are trying to allow users to change their own password if they forgot without having to contact an admin (possibly via email or some other format.)  Does anyone know of a way to do this?

Tuesday, October 29, 2013 7:00 PM