WLOC Circle refresh Times RRS feed

• Question

• I'm wondering if any one figured out knows when the Hub retrieves Updated stats of the remote pc. I'm just currious to know how long and how many times the hub gets updates from the remote pc. It appears often but I'm not sure.
    Sunday, July 22, 2007 11:20 PM

Answers

• In my experience, it is very frequent when on the same LAN. Turning off a/v on the remote PC caused the hub PC to show the status of this change within a minute. Having the hub turn it back on happened instantly.

Apparently, if your monitored PC and the hub are not on the same local LAN, the delay will be hours.

-steve

Monday, July 23, 2007 1:32 AM

All replies

• In my experience, it is very frequent when on the same LAN. Turning off a/v on the remote PC caused the hub PC to show the status of this change within a minute. Having the hub turn it back on happened instantly.

Apparently, if your monitored PC and the hub are not on the same local LAN, the delay will be hours.

-steve

Monday, July 23, 2007 1:32 AM
  • Interresting, I finally got my 2 computers back under some control. Today was the day WLOC 2.0 decided it was Glitch bored so everything wigged out today I think I reported on todays Hell to much but I wanted to get the word out.
    Monday, July 23, 2007 1:51 AM