none
Serializing custom object to JSON returns Empty JSON RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

In my windows forms application, i used
    (A) JavaScriptSerializer for serializing object to JSON string.

(B) Json.Net for serializing object to Json

I have used the SmartAssembly project to obfuscate my application. Serializing object to json works file before obfuscation.

Once i obfuscated my application, Serialization always returns a Empty Json like {}.

I googled for a day. But i did not get any solution. How can i solve this problem ?

Thanks.

• Edited by PM16 Thursday, February 23, 2017 8:44 AM
    • Moved by Hart Wang Friday, February 24, 2017 5:42 AM
    • Moved by Bob Ding Saturday, February 25, 2017 5:42 AM
    Thursday, February 23, 2017 8:41 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Thank you for posting here.

Since your issue is related to windows form general issue. The MSDN provides the specified forum for this issue.

I will move the case to windows form general forum.

Best Regards,

Hart

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, February 24, 2017 5:24 AM
  • Have you tried to contact the support team of the obfuscator’s manufacturer? You can also ask this question in that forums.

According to some articles, perhaps you should add attributes like [DoNotObfuscate] or [DoNotObfuscateType], or exclude the classes from obfuscation in Project Settings of the tool.

Friday, February 24, 2017 9:20 AM
  • Hi,

You should ask your obfuscator’s manufacturer for help. The third-party source is not supported in this forum.

Your understanding and cooperation will be grateful.

Best Regards,

Bob

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Saturday, February 25, 2017 5:39 AM