Power Pack 3 Beta removed from downloads? RRS feed

• Question

• I have been trying to download the Power Pack 3 beta all morning from the connect site and the File Transfer Manager keeps trying to connect and then gives the interrupted error message with details of:

"Windows Home Server Power Pack 3 Beta 1, An internal error occurred - cannot open file on server "

does anyone know if it should still be there/ has been removed?
    Sunday, August 9, 2009 12:05 AM

Answers

All replies

• I have been trying to download the Power Pack 3 beta all morning from the connect site and the File Transfer Manager keeps trying to connect and then gives the interrupted error message with details of:

"Windows Home Server Power Pack 3 Beta 1, An internal error occurred - cannot open file on server "

I just tried it using the single file transfer download button (not the File Transfer Manager) and it worked fine.
    • Proposed as answer by kariya21Moderator Sunday, August 9, 2009 5:15 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by dalepw Monday, August 10, 2009 1:05 AM
    Sunday, August 9, 2009 5:15 AM

Same issue here, both single file downloads and FTM downloads fail.

Sample error from single file downloads:
    Caught error in File Transfer Process of type 'VaultFSError', error text is:
    Module: CFileTransferIsapi.cpp, Line#: 2200 Context Text: System Error: 53, returned from CFileTransferIsapi::DownloadFileBytes attempting to open file:\\127.0.0.1\dsCache\280B7098-3611-4014-BED6-0D7CA3280D8B, handle = 0x0 Library Text: Src=W32 The network path was not found.

To add to this, I have tried from 3 different browsers on two different OS's and identical results across all 3 (Firefox, IE8, IE7, Win7 RTM, and XPSP3)

Dwayne
    Sunday, August 9, 2009 5:38 AM
  • I tried the single file transfer option as well, but get the same error message as dwaynel, also tried from various browsers :-(
    Monday, August 10, 2009 1:06 AM
  • appears to be fixed now !
    Monday, August 10, 2009 11:29 AM