Become Certified on Virtualization RRS feed

  • Question

  • I'm after MCITP Server Administrator just 1 test left - 70-646 -. so my company becomes microsoft gold partner.

    I also want a Virtualization certification and I want to know If I am wrong according to this my company becomes Gold Partner or Silver Partner If I take only the 70-659....That means the same for me I mean If I become MCITP Server Admin and I take the 70-659 I will be a Virtualization Certified? If so what do I become? MCITP? MCTS?


    thanks a lot guys

    Friday, June 10, 2011 3:52 PM


All replies