none
Manage file and directory auditing conditions via Powershell RRS feed

• Question

• With PowerShell I'm building ascript to set the File and Directory auditing. But to limit the events I would like to add a Condition. Like "Events generated on object 'XXXXX' are ignored if user is member of group 'ABC'"

How do I do this in PowerShell?

• Moved by Bill_Stewart Wednesday, September 4, 2019 7:53 PM This is not third party support forum
    Tuesday, April 2, 2019 8:34 AM

All replies

• You are going to be told that this is a forum for scripting help. What you are doing here is requesting code to accomplish what you want to do which is not permitted.

If you make an attempt at the task, we can help you with your code.

Friday, April 5, 2019 1:20 PM
  • With PowerShell I'm building ascript to set the File and Directory auditing. But to limit the events I would like to add a Condition. Like "Events generated on object 'XXXXX' are ignored if user is member of group 'ABC'"

How do I do this in PowerShell?

What script?  You are making a statement with  o context.  What code have you written and what are the errors?

I also recommend that you look up the documentation on file system auditing and learn how t set up auditing with the GUI first.  After you understand what auditing is and how it works then you can try to write a script.

\_(ツ)_/

Friday, April 5, 2019 1:37 PM