none
HOW DO I ACTIVATE MY MICROSOFT WORD OFFICE PRODUCT KEY RRS feed

Answers

• "Dguyben" wrote in message news:09149795-6c1e-4a98-8428-5f5578161a40...
    I bought a new HP laptop,preinstalled Windows.but the product key is not working

The Key on the COA sticker is for Windows, not Office
    To be able to activate Office, you need to purchase a separate license and Key – it’s a separate product, which is supplied in a trial version by most OEM’s.
    If you bought a ‘real’ Office license at the same time as your computer, it will be separately identified on the invoice/bill – and you should have the paperwork and disks for it, which will include the Key.

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Tuesday, November 15, 2011 11:10 PM
    Monday, November 14, 2011 10:39 AM

All replies

• "Dguyben" wrote in message news:09149795-6c1e-4a98-8428-5f5578161a40...
    I bought a new HP laptop,preinstalled Windows.but the product key is not working

The Key on the COA sticker is for Windows, not Office
    To be able to activate Office, you need to purchase a separate license and Key – it’s a separate product, which is supplied in a trial version by most OEM’s.
    If you bought a ‘real’ Office license at the same time as your computer, it will be separately identified on the invoice/bill – and you should have the paperwork and disks for it, which will include the Key.

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Tuesday, November 15, 2011 11:10 PM
    Monday, November 14, 2011 10:39 AM
  • You can activate Microsoft Word by purchasing an appropriate Microsoft Office program.
    Carey Frisch
    Monday, November 14, 2011 4:20 PM