It is very difficult to get support with Live one care. RRS feed

• Question

• Why don't you have immediate support. I have been dealing with this problem for quite some time, nothing suggested in the forum has helped. I have doner everything, yet my virus protection is virtually non existent as it will not update.  You have a forum, no link to support and for feedback you have to send a letter by snail mail. I would not purchase this program again, in all my years as a computer user, I have never had such problems trying to get my computer protected.
    Thursday, May 14, 2009 2:49 PM

Answers

All replies

• To reach support see the reaching support FAQs - http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/onecareinstallandactivate/thread/30400b52-7f26-4ba0-bc18-17e305329d90 As a paid subscriber you will be provided with a number for phone support if you follow the flow. If you are unable to reach phone support send an e-mail with One Care in the subject line to jrap107@msn.com and I will help you reach support. 
    Jim - MVP Windows Live - Forum Moderator - Live One Care - Live Mesh
    Thursday, May 14, 2009 2:59 PM
  • I was able to talk to someone after many tries. Unfortunately, the level of expertise is very low. They mostly just follow some scripts. I gave up on them.
    Sunday, May 17, 2009 7:01 PM
  • I was able to talk to someone after many tries. Unfortunately, the level of expertise is very low. They mostly just follow some scripts. I gave up on them.

If your initial support contact did not yeild staisfactory results, you can ask for the case to be escalated to the next level.
    -steve
    Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare & Live Mesh Forum Moderator
    Sunday, May 17, 2009 11:55 PM