I have the same problem RRS feed

• Question

• I recevid the messege status Fair i'm very disapointed.
    Tuesday, August 19, 2008 3:41 AM

Answers

• Open OneCare. At the top of the main window for OneCare will be a banner that identifies why the OneCare status is fair and whatt actions you need to take to get back to Green status. I'm moving your post to the General topic folder since you did not identify what the reason for the fair status is and if you have a problem performing the action noted by OneCare.

-steve

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 12:25 PM

All replies

• Why is your status fair?

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 4:26 AM
  • Open OneCare. At the top of the main window for OneCare will be a banner that identifies why the OneCare status is fair and whatt actions you need to take to get back to Green status. I'm moving your post to the General topic folder since you did not identify what the reason for the fair status is and if you have a problem performing the action noted by OneCare.

-steve

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 12:25 PM
  •  

Sorry, but i have three computer with the same LIveOne Care, and one have status Fair because send me to the the window update, when i check the update no have problem, but no change the status. I was Norton for long time is my first time with OneCare and i feel frustrade.Thank you for you answer...
    Wednesday, August 20, 2008 6:58 PM
  • Thursday, August 21, 2008 4:06 AM
  • I'm moving this thread to the Tune-up folder, since the check for missing updates is a function of that part of OneCare.

In addition to Jim's suggestion to reset the database, which does often resolve this, visit Windows Update manually and click the option to restore hidden updates. If any updates have been hidden and not installed, OneCare will continue to complain that updates are missing. Also review the update History to look for failed updates.

-steve

Thursday, August 21, 2008 1:09 PM
  •  

Moderador i'm very dissapointed, my english is not good for explaind the problem, but i'm can't found the problem, i fell lost my money in those sofware. Thank you.
    Saturday, August 23, 2008 2:08 AM
  • As far as I can tell from your previous posts One Care is requesting a Windows Update that is already installed. If this is correct try running the database reset tool - http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=4BC2594B-95AB-4235-B5B8-41656B38480F&displaylang=en

If the database reset tool does not resolve the issue please contact support. How to reach support - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

Saturday, August 23, 2008 2:53 PM