simple question. hopefully simple answer. RRS feed

• Question

•  

so i did a three month trail of one care and i actually like how easy it was to use. i'd like to continue using the software to protect my computer and i'm attempting to subscribe, but when i get to the billing information it does not allow me to change the country/region to canada. what do i do? i really don't want to purchase something from a store and install it, or have to uninstall the program. oh and i only have two days left with my trail so a fast answer to my problem would be greatly apperciated.

thnx

Tuesday, November 18, 2008 9:26 PM

Answers

• You don't have to reinstall to use the PIN from a box copy, just Activate using the 25 character PIN option instead.

However, check your Regional and Language options in Control Panel. Make sure that language is set to English (Canada) or French (Canada) and the Location is also Canada. These settings are verified by the subscription system.

OneCareBear

Tuesday, November 18, 2008 9:52 PM

All replies

• You don't have to reinstall to use the PIN from a box copy, just Activate using the 25 character PIN option instead.

However, check your Regional and Language options in Control Panel. Make sure that language is set to English (Canada) or French (Canada) and the Location is also Canada. These settings are verified by the subscription system.

OneCareBear

Tuesday, November 18, 2008 9:52 PM
  • thanks for getting back to me so quickly. i'll adjust my settings.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008 10:04 PM