none
Passing MCTIP 900+ score RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have passed 70-640 (740 score) & 70-642(953 score). I studied a lot for the last one. A colleauge of mine told me if I pass the rest of the exam (3 exams remaining) above 900 points, I would get a remark on my transcript. Is this true? If so, I would studie more than two weeks for each exam. :-)

Monday, January 24, 2011 4:02 PM

Answers

• No it isn't, Microsoft exams are pass/fail only.  You do not get any remarks, distinctions, merits, etc - just a pass or fail.

Since you've mentioned that you only study two weeks per exam and since f3c3s brought up the term braindumps.

Not saying that you use them or not.  However if a person uses braindumps and gets caught, the person in question can:

1. Be de-certified

2. Be banned from any further/future exams and

3. In some cases face legal action.

-Ken | http://ken.wagnerfamily.co.uk
    Sunday, January 30, 2011 7:16 AM
  • i can see people don't like the subject of braindumps. it's difficult to "get caught" and show proof of use. the other problem is you have experienced/professionals who use them. just hate the fact that as i plan to do these certs legit, i'm competing with the dumpers. imo, this "cheapens" the field, you sure as hell don't see braindumps for law and medical exams, just imagine if that was the case? 

I hope that there's no braindumps in the law or medical field.  But then again, you never know...  The good thing is that in those fields even if you do cheat on the theory side, you still have to do the practical side.

Good luck with your exams :)

Tuesday, February 1, 2011 5:37 AM
  • Congrats on getting the 900+ score.  Not sure if the transcript will get remarked. But on a related note we had a student who achieved a perfect score 1000 and that wasn't even through the use of braindumps.  Just pure hardwork and our training method would have helped.  He was studying for the MCPD .NET 3.5 Enterprise applications developer certification.   More details of the story can be found here

Work for Firebrand Training, provider of classroom based Microsoft certified training courses in Europe. Firebrand Training is a Microsoft Gold Partner in Learning Solutions.
    Thursday, February 3, 2011 5:10 PM

All replies

• No it isn't, Microsoft exams are pass/fail only.  You do not get any remarks, distinctions, merits, etc - just a pass or fail.

Since you've mentioned that you only study two weeks per exam and since f3c3s brought up the term braindumps.

Not saying that you use them or not.  However if a person uses braindumps and gets caught, the person in question can:

1. Be de-certified

2. Be banned from any further/future exams and

3. In some cases face legal action.

Sunday, January 30, 2011 7:16 AM
  • i can see people don't like the subject of braindumps. it's difficult to "get caught" and show proof of use. the other problem is you have experienced/professionals who use them. just hate the fact that as i plan to do these certs legit, i'm competing with the dumpers. imo, this "cheapens" the field, you sure as hell don't see braindumps for law and medical exams, just imagine if that was the case? 
    Tuesday, February 1, 2011 2:14 AM

I hope that there's no braindumps in the law or medical field.  But then again, you never know...  The good thing is that in those fields even if you do cheat on the theory side, you still have to do the practical side.

Good luck with your exams :)

Tuesday, February 1, 2011 5:37 AM
  • Congrats on getting the 900+ score.  Not sure if the transcript will get remarked. But on a related note we had a student who achieved a perfect score 1000 and that wasn't even through the use of braindumps.  Just pure hardwork and our training method would have helped.  He was studying for the MCPD .NET 3.5 Enterprise applications developer certification.   More details of the story can be found here

Work for Firebrand Training, provider of classroom based Microsoft certified training courses in Europe. Firebrand Training is a Microsoft Gold Partner in Learning Solutions.
    Thursday, February 3, 2011 5:10 PM

That's not an easy thing to do! That guy must be programming for years. 

---------------------------

I have a note one the braindumps learning mentioned in previous replies. When you are working with a product from the time its introduced until now, let's say 4 years of W2K8 experience.  with that in mind you read the books trough (one weekend). Than Watch CBT-nuggets video's (1 hour a day) + research the things you don't completely understand in those video's (1.5 hour max. a day). That makes it 30 to 50 hours of studie 

The point is that 40 hours of study & some experience is more than enough to pass a MCITP EA exams. It still does not mean you will do it well on the job. Experience is the key factor if you ask me. 

So, if someone here takes two weeks to study braindumps to pass for a MCITP exam. You can better just study for two weeks and be sure you know what the books say & what the conceptual idea is instead. 

Thursday, November 3, 2011 1:57 AM