E-learning courses disappear from Offline player RRS feed

• Question

• I had roughly 10 free and voucher courses in my offline player.  These courses had a expiration date of March 2010 and I synchronised at least every week.  I decided to add course 4623 to my list, after it finished downloading it appeared as the only course on my list.  Has this download erased all my previous courses and if so why?
    I logged back into e-learning and have begun re-adding the previous courses, however, I noticed the expiration dates have now all changed to late 2009.  Having spent my time, effort and bandwidth creating my offline list of courses I find it incredibly frustrating that this has happened.  Can I expect this to happen again and if so what is the point of using the offline player if it's this unreliable?

A Microsoft response would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Latest:

Some of the courses are now appearing as 2010 expiration date.  Seems I'll just have re-add them all and see.
    Wednesday, September 30, 2009 12:23 PM

Answers

• Thanks for your help.
    • Marked as answer by Zerthamon Friday, October 2, 2009 11:39 AM
    Friday, October 2, 2009 11:39 AM

All replies

• Hi There,
               Please contact Farooq at learnmgr@microsoft.com and he will be able to put you in touch with the right people who can resolve your issue.

Thanks,
    Vishwajeet Kumar Mishra,
    Microsoft Learning Tier 2 Support Team.
    Thursday, October 1, 2009 12:33 PM
  • Thanks for your help.
    • Marked as answer by Zerthamon Friday, October 2, 2009 11:39 AM
    Friday, October 2, 2009 11:39 AM