none
What kind of bug is this?!!!!

Answers

• I found the answer myself.

If I disable localstorage, all this website goes haywire! this is so stupid for a website to rely on my localstorage (for whatever reason) to enable disable links on a page!!!

I believe Microsoft since windows 2000 started hiring cheap programmers with least knowledge and expensive software managers with totally no knowledge of programming.

The outcome is programmers write buggy code and manager cannot code review and find the bugs because they don't know how to do it! and the result is products like Windows 8 with its stupid start menu, Visual Studio 2013 with its dumb search box and this forum with its links!!

P.S. I can even mark my own post as answer!

• Marked as answer by BobSort1 Monday, February 2, 2015 7:05 PM
    • Edited by BobSort1 Monday, February 2, 2015 7:05 PM edited for no reason
    Monday, February 2, 2015 7:04 PM

All replies

• I realize that you may not be able to reply to this, but try a different browser to see if that makes a difference.

If you're using IE, make sure you're not in compatibility mode.

Don't retire TechNet! - (Don't give up yet - 13,085+ strong and growing)

Monday, February 2, 2015 6:56 PM
  • I found the answer myself.

If I disable localstorage, all this website goes haywire! this is so stupid for a website to rely on my localstorage (for whatever reason) to enable disable links on a page!!!

I believe Microsoft since windows 2000 started hiring cheap programmers with least knowledge and expensive software managers with totally no knowledge of programming.

The outcome is programmers write buggy code and manager cannot code review and find the bugs because they don't know how to do it! and the result is products like Windows 8 with its stupid start menu, Visual Studio 2013 with its dumb search box and this forum with its links!!

P.S. I can even mark my own post as answer!

• Marked as answer by BobSort1 Monday, February 2, 2015 7:05 PM
    • Edited by BobSort1 Monday, February 2, 2015 7:05 PM edited for no reason
    Monday, February 2, 2015 7:04 PM