CRM 2011: Translations are not accepted RRS feed

• Question

• Hi @ all,

someone has an idea why translationsare not accepted to the system?I've renamed the entity account.On top of form, however,still stands account.It is only taken over the translation for the plural (for example sitemap) .For the singular nothing changes.

I know a solution for fields (remove from form and add again to form), but for entities I have no idea.

Regards,

Karan

Tuesday, February 4, 2014 12:35 PM

All replies

• Are you actually uploading a translation file and setting the user's system language to the appropriate language?

Or are you just manually changing the entity name to something other than Account? 

The postings on this site are solely my own and do not represent or constitute Hitachi Solutions' positions, views, strategies or opinions.

Tuesday, February 4, 2014 2:01 PM
  • I am uploading a translation file including the translations and after I publish.

Next I change the system language and nothing happens to the label on the form (singular). On the form I still read account. But the Label (Plural) in the sitemap is changed. I am sure and I checked it for many times, I have translated both rows in the localized label tab. I already clear the cache for x times, but this also doesn't help.

Tuesday, February 4, 2014 3:41 PM