Additional Actions RRS feed

• Question

• On some installs of Communicator the additional actions option does not appear when you right click on a contact on with the contact list.

I have experienced this issue with Communicator running on both Windows XP and Windows Vista.

Friday, April 27, 2007 3:25 PM

Answers

• Can you supply any other information? Do those computers that do not have the option, do they have Live Meeting Console and Outlook add-in installed? On the computers that this doesnt show up, are there any errors in event viewer?
    Monday, May 7, 2007 7:50 PM
  • Hi,

After removing the live meeting console and installing again, the additional actions with meet now with... menu is back again.

Strange. Maybe a bad installation order, I don't remember.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007 10:36 PM

All replies

• Can you supply any other information? Do those computers that do not have the option, do they have Live Meeting Console and Outlook add-in installed? On the computers that this doesnt show up, are there any errors in event viewer?
    Monday, May 7, 2007 7:50 PM
  • The Live Meeting Console and the Outlook add-in are installed. There are no related events in the Event Viewer.

Tuesday, May 8, 2007 12:32 PM
  • Hello

I also have this issue, I tried to compare policies, users parameters

, I can't find any difference.

Did you solve it ?

Thanks.
    Saturday, May 12, 2007 12:29 PM
  • No luck solving this yet.
    Monday, May 14, 2007 6:01 PM
  • Hi,

After removing the live meeting console and installing again, the additional actions with meet now with... menu is back again.

Strange. Maybe a bad installation order, I don't remember.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007 10:36 PM