CRM 2011: rsProcessing Error with SSRS Report with CRM Fetch Data Source & SQL Server Data Source RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have created an FetchXML report in SSRS and I wanted to include my company's logo in the header of the report. I have the image saved in our SQL Server Database so I created an additional data source to SQL Server.

After uploading the report and click run report, I get the "rsProcessingAborted" error. The report runs fine when I do not have the SQL Server data source and the image.

Does anyone know of a way to achieve having a SQL Server data source within an FetchXML Report? Or is this not possible? Thank you in advance for your responses!

Mike Karls

Monday, September 23, 2013 4:45 PM

All replies

• Mike,

This could be a permissions related issue. Could you check if you are able to view that image in the report when you exclude the FetchXML part of it?

If my response helps you in finding your answer then please click 'Mark as Answer' and 'Vote as Helpful'

Monday, September 23, 2013 5:32 PM
  • Ah, very good question. But yes I have used this image in several other SSRS reports that use a SQL data source.

Mike Karls

Monday, September 23, 2013 6:02 PM
  • Please delete the datasource connection.

Recreate datasource connection

Tuesday, September 24, 2013 11:44 AM
  • That didn't work

Mike Karls

Tuesday, September 24, 2013 12:54 PM