CRM Profile showing someoneelse RRS feed

• Question

• Hi There,

My Boss has created my CRM 2011 user on our DEVELOPMENT server. While I am logged into CRM it shows his name in to Top-Right corner(as shown in Image below). So Anything I create (lead , account) is showing "created by" as his name. I have cleared the cache, also tried looking into the SystemUserOrganizations and SystemUserAuthentication tables from backend to check any discrepancies. But could not find any.Thanks in Advance.

Monday, July 2, 2012 1:09 PM

All replies

• Hi There,

My Boss has created my CRM 2011 user on our DEVELOPMENT server. While I am logged into CRM it shows his name in to Top-Right corner(as shown in Image below). So Anything I create (lead , account) is showing "created by" as his name. I have cleared the cache, also tried looking into the SystemUserOrganizations and SystemUserAuthentication tables from backend to check any discrepancies. But could not find any.Thanks in Advance.

Monday, July 2, 2012 1:16 PM
  • Sounds like the Active Directory Guids for your profiles are out of sync. The simple fix would be to login from another sys admin account and change the user name field to another unused Activie Directory account, save and then switch it back. Do this for both you and your bosses user records.

• Proposed as answer by CRM Nerd Monday, July 2, 2012 3:39 PM
    Monday, July 2, 2012 3:39 PM