Question about offer. RRS feed

• Question

• I'm sure questions like this have been posted before, and I apologize in advance for adding to them. However I could not find any and really would like a definitive answer as it will influence my purchasing Vista.

In the Newegg newsletter there was mention that if you purchased the Windows Vista OEM from them you would be eligible for the Bonus Pack. I will soon be reformatting my computer and I had been planning on reinstalling XP, but this deal sounded too good to pass up. I am considering purchasing Windows Vista Ultimate from Newegg. Here is a link to the copy of Windows Vista Ultimate I am considering purchasing.

My computer was purchased in January of '04. It was a very high-end PC at the time and despite its age meets the requirements of Windows Vista. It was purchased from a company called Monarch Computers which was a builder similar to Cyberpower but with a better reputation. Unfortunately they have since gone out of business.

I would like a clear answer on whether or not I am eligible for this Bonus Pack because I only intend on making the purchase of Windows Vista Ultimate if I am in fact eligible.

Thank you

Thursday, September 20, 2007 2:27 AM

Answers

• Bonus Pack FAQ: http://www.localpcbuilder.com/buylocal_faq.aspx

What is the BONUS PACK offer?
    When you buy a PC pre-installed with an eligible genuine Microsoft Windows® Vista operating system and 2007 Microsoft Office system between January 30, 2007 and September 30, 2007 and use the Windows Genuine Advantage and Office Genuine Advantage programs to validate the software, you'll also get the opportunity to take advantage of the BONUS PACK, featuring valuable offers of hardware accessories!

Thursday, September 20, 2007 4:07 AM