none
Spyware/Adware

Question

• Hello all.

Can enyone recommand a free program to remove spyware\adware on computer clients in my company?

Thanks

• Moved by Just KarlModerator Wednesday, January 28, 2015 3:45 PM Looking for the proper forum.
    Monday, January 26, 2015 7:20 AM

Answers

• Hello,

I'd ask in the Virus and Malware forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion':

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 3:43 PM

All replies

• Hi,

You can use one of the below items:

1) http://www.microsoft.com/security/pc-security/malware-removal.aspx

2) http://www.microsoft.com/security/scanner/en-us/default.aspx

Hope that helps you!

(Please mark this as answer if it resolves you query. Please upvote if this reply helps you.)

Regards,

Rajesh

Monday, January 26, 2015 7:32 AM
  • I search on the web and i find a program by name superantispyware and malewarebytes. What are you thinking about this.
    Monday, January 26, 2015 7:59 AM
  • Hi,

It's better if you use the microsoft provided tools to do the check and removal of malware.

You can try those programs at your own risk. However, make sure to download it from some trusted source such as cnet etc.

AFAIK, malwarebytes is trial only, hence doubt if the trial version would be able to remove all malwares or not.

(Please mark this as answer if it resolves your query. Please upvote if this response is helpful.)

Regards,

Rajesh

Monday, January 26, 2015 9:09 AM
  • Hello,

The Windows Desktop Perfmon and Diagnostic tools forum is to discuss performance monitor (perfmon), resource monitor (resmon), and task manager, focusing on HOW-TO, Errors/Problems, and usage scenarios.

As the question is off topic here, I am moving it to the Where is the Forum... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

• Hello,

I'd ask in the Virus and Malware forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion':

Karl