none
70-515 ... do i have old resources? RRS feed

• Question

• the cd i found at my new employers is from last year - it has 200 questions - are these resources out of date? Is it just the meassure up resource or could it be the pdf also? 8.0.3483

ta - muchly

Saturday, November 19, 2011 3:45 PM

Answers

• Hi,

normally Microsoft updates its exams question pool (adding new questions and removing some questions) every 3-6 months (depends on the exam). So you could have luck that the questions are nearly up to date. But for preparing for the exam they should do their job.

Best Regards. Please Mark Answered, If my solution solves your problem.
    • Marked as answer by HarryTheFink Monday, November 21, 2011 3:59 PM
    Saturday, November 19, 2011 8:37 PM
    Answerer
  • The questions on the CD aren't the questions in the exam so it makes no difference whether Microsoft has updated the exam questions or not.  Given that 70-515 is an exam .Net Framework 4.0, the CD questions will be relevant as no new version of .Net has been released. 
    Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Please mark answered if I've answered your question and vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    • Marked as answer by HarryTheFink Monday, November 21, 2011 3:57 PM
    Saturday, November 19, 2011 10:53 PM

All replies

• Hi,

normally Microsoft updates its exams question pool (adding new questions and removing some questions) every 3-6 months (depends on the exam). So you could have luck that the questions are nearly up to date. But for preparing for the exam they should do their job.

Best Regards. Please Mark Answered, If my solution solves your problem.
    • Marked as answer by HarryTheFink Monday, November 21, 2011 3:59 PM
    Saturday, November 19, 2011 8:37 PM
    Answerer
  • The questions on the CD aren't the questions in the exam so it makes no difference whether Microsoft has updated the exam questions or not.  Given that 70-515 is an exam .Net Framework 4.0, the CD questions will be relevant as no new version of .Net has been released. 
    Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Please mark answered if I've answered your question and vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    • Marked as answer by HarryTheFink Monday, November 21, 2011 3:57 PM
    Saturday, November 19, 2011 10:53 PM