none
Unread highlight shows 1 unread, filter shows 0 unread.

Answers

All replies

• I see that thread and I think it should belong to this forum, not moderator's forum. Unfortunately, I am not a moderator in that moderator's forum, so I can not move this thread here.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

My TechNet articles

Thursday, March 30, 2017 6:13 PM
  • I am in the same position. But the last comment, by Ronen Ariely (pituach, dated March 24), is as follows:

It is a known issue. I see it from time to time unfortunately. In some cases you can see different result from different part of the world - When I see an issue like this I usually check one of my machine in the other side of the world in order to confirm that there is global issue and not just updated issue.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Thursday, March 30, 2017 6:34 PM
  • Thank you for the replies.

So I need a moderators moderator, or an leet moderator, or a ninja moderator to move this as a workaround :D

So I want to get rid of the hidden 1 on my page, as, it err, is there so I notice it...

• Edited by -Mr Happy- Thursday, March 30, 2017 9:45 PM
    Thursday, March 30, 2017 9:44 PM
  • fissues replied again to me with 'engaging with our engineering team on this issue'.
    Friday, March 31, 2017 9:12 PM
  • fissues replied again to me with 'engaging with our engineering team on this issue'.

Must be some misunderstanding. I just asked so we'll see what happens.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Friday, March 31, 2017 9:18 PM
  • I got the mail alert sometime ago telling me it was moved to a moderators forum so I just get access denied when trying to view it. So it shows in the total but not the details. Understandable I would say and a work-around would be to move the thread into a forum I can see.
    Friday, March 31, 2017 9:30 PM
  • Funny; Ok, I guess the misunderstanding was on my part. I assumed moving was what you asked them to do.

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Friday, March 31, 2017 9:39 PM
  • Move complete.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/874e25d6-49bb-403b-8625-5e84e1f2624a/technet-forums-moderators-and-admins-the-forum-is-not-keeping-uptodate?forum=reportabug

Friday, March 31, 2017 11:06 PM
  • Shekhar Rateria Microsoft contingent staff moved the thread. Yeah now I can read that thread! work-around complete!!!

Thank you all for the replies 

• Marked as answer by -Mr Happy- Friday, March 31, 2017 11:56 PM
    • Edited by -Mr Happy- Saturday, April 1, 2017 9:20 PM Correction
    Friday, March 31, 2017 11:56 PM