removing one pc from circle and adding another RRS feed

• Question

• will I have to get a new subscription for the pc I am replacing in my circle?

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 5:02 PM

Answers

• No. Simply remove OneCare from the PC you wish to stop using OneCare on and install OneCare on the new PC. After it is installed, click subscribe and use your subscription LiveID (open OneCare, click Help/About on a PC where OneCare is already activated) and your new PC will be part of the subscription.
    -steve
    Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare & Live Mesh Forum Moderator
    Wednesday, March 18, 2009 5:15 PM

All replies

• No. Simply remove OneCare from the PC you wish to stop using OneCare on and install OneCare on the new PC. After it is installed, click subscribe and use your subscription LiveID (open OneCare, click Help/About on a PC where OneCare is already activated) and your new PC will be part of the subscription.
    -steve
    Wednesday, March 18, 2009 5:15 PM
  • And, I'll add that if you can't remove OneCare from the old PC, make one of your active PCs a "Hub" and then click the link "remove this PC" for the old PC in the list of your subscribed computers in OneCare's view of your Circle.
    -steve
    Wednesday, March 18, 2009 5:17 PM