WHS will not back up my deskTOP RRS feed

• Question

• WHS WILL NOT BACKUP DESKTOP  error says i have the wrong file system a fat 32 But i have ntfs system 500g partitioned in half C drivre and d drive . The funny thing is i've backed this machine manuely  twice before. I have loaded and unloaded the console a couple of times with no luck. It just tells me the same thing and stops backup . Iam running xp pro 32 bit with service pack 3. Please help.

Saturday, May 1, 2010 5:33 PM

Answers

• WHS WILL NOT BACKUP DESKTOP  error says i have the wrong file system a fat 32 But i have ntfs system 500g partitioned in half C drivre and d drive . The funny thing is i've backed this machine manuely  twice before. I have loaded and unloaded the console a couple of times with no luck. It just tells me the same thing and stops backup . Iam running xp pro 32 bit with service pack 3. Please help.
    Are you using v1 or Vail (you said "Console" instead of "Dashboard")?  If it is Vail, you should file a bug report on Connect.  (If v1, you should post your question in the v1 Software forum.)
    Saturday, May 1, 2010 6:07 PM
  • Please file a bug through connect, attach logs, screenshots, which build Vail or WHS etc. in the bug.

thanks

-Bodhi

Bodhi Deb - MSFT
    Saturday, May 1, 2010 6:51 PM

All replies

Are you using v1 or Vail (you said "Console" instead of "Dashboard")?  If it is Vail, you should file a bug report on Connect.  (If v1, you should post your question in the v1 Software forum.)
    Saturday, May 1, 2010 6:07 PM
  • Please file a bug through connect, attach logs, screenshots, which build Vail or WHS etc. in the bug.

thanks

-Bodhi

Bodhi Deb - MSFT
    Saturday, May 1, 2010 6:51 PM