none
MCSE 2003 upgrade to MCITP Server administrator with option to later upgrade to Enterprise Administrator RRS feed

• Question

• On Dec 15, 2014 I passed test 70-646 with an 861. Previous in 2012 I took and passed 70-649 . As indicated from other posting on this forum, I thought I would earn the MCITP: Server Administrator and it would be reflected on my Microsoft transcript. As of this writing and after mutiple emails and phone calls to MCP Help, they continue to tell me "We have been informed that your concern is being investigated by a higher line of Technical Support. Once we received an update, we will send you an e-mail notification as soon as possible." I have sent the supporting documentation showing that both 70-649 and 70-646 have not been retired and other websites showing the certification path described to earn the MCITP: Server Administrator. After almost 2 months of waiting, they are apparently still "investigating". Do you have any suggestions?
    Friday, February 13, 2015 2:36 AM

Answers

• Hi,

This forum is not monitored by Microsoft, all answerers are community helper answering questions in their spare time. If Technical support is still working on this or cannot solve this then unfortunately we cannot help you with this issue.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Danny van Dam

Tuesday, February 17, 2015 6:51 PM

All replies

• Hi,

This forum is not monitored by Microsoft, all answerers are community helper answering questions in their spare time. If Technical support is still working on this or cannot solve this then unfortunately we cannot help you with this issue.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Danny van Dam

Tuesday, February 17, 2015 6:51 PM
  • Thanks. I was wondering if anyone else is having problems with MCP Help listing their certifications on their transcript. If so, what can be done about it. From all of the research I have done, I have taken the proper exams to earn the MCITP: Server Administrator.
    Wednesday, February 18, 2015 12:53 AM