none
I can't connect to the HPC cluster manager and to the HPC job scheduler RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

This is the first time for me with windows hpc. I deployed an hpc cluster by installing the head node (I haven't installed the compute nodes yet) but when I try to open the HPC cluster manager i getti an error so i tried to type in the powershell the command Get-ServiceFabricClusterHealt and i get the word "error" under fabric:/HpcApplication. As I said this is my first time with clustering so i don't know how to solve the problem and I hope you can help me. Thank you.

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 5:17 PM

All replies

• Hi Peter02,

Which version of HPC Pack are you on? Suppose you were deploying 3 head nodes for high availability? Did you follow the steps listed at here?

Note for 3 head nodes, you may view the Service Fabric cluster portal (https://<oneheadnodeip>:10400) to see if all HPC services are running well. Note before you can visit the portal, you should install the certificate(with private key) which you used to install the head nodes to the certificate store “Current User\Personal”.

Regards,

Yutong Sun

Saturday, November 9, 2019 8:21 AM