none
ALERTS STOPPED WORKING 2/14/10 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

The email alerts stopped working over the weekend.  Checked the Alerts settings and everything seems to be properly set up?

Thanks,

Ronnie Vernon MVP

Monday, February 15, 2010 8:29 PM

Answers

• Are you getting alerts now? We've had quite a few transactions queued up for about an hour or so last Friday (Given our release on 2/18). These transactions should not have been lost but delayed.
    Forums Test Lead
    Wednesday, February 24, 2010 12:16 AM

All replies

• Hi Naom

The alerts and points started working again at around 11PM PDT on 2/15/10.

Ronnie Vernon MVP
    Tuesday, February 16, 2010 9:18 AM
  • I just say the points increase today but the activities are not in sync with the points increase and I donot see any activity.
    Hope this helps !!
    Sudeep   |    My Blog
    Tuesday, February 16, 2010 11:13 AM
  • I just checked this morning (~10 AM - PST), there's about ~25+ minutes delayed on processing transactions. I've pinged our team on this and verifying the health of the queue. Also, we'll be having a release today. This means that later tonight or the day, transactions could/will get queued causing delays on alerts, points, etc... This is expected while we're doing some maintenance work.

Thank you.

Forums Test Lead
    Thursday, February 18, 2010 5:58 PM
  • Hi Don

Thanks for the update.

Looking forward to the updates.

Ronnie Vernon MVP
    Thursday, February 18, 2010 6:28 PM
  • Are you getting alerts now? We've had quite a few transactions queued up for about an hour or so last Friday (Given our release on 2/18). These transactions should not have been lost but delayed.
    Forums Test Lead
    Wednesday, February 24, 2010 12:16 AM