How do we stay abreast of updates made to the widget? RRS feed

• Question

• We are using the Widget.  How do we stay abreast of changes and updates made?
    Sue Endres
    Thursday, January 19, 2012 7:38 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Sue,

Widget should reflect changes/updates form CTF UI.  Have you run into any specific issues? If so, would you mind providing us more contexts?  Thanks.  Takako (Microsoft Translator Team)

• Proposed as answer by ng wan lung Friday, January 20, 2012 4:43 PM
    • Unproposed as answer by ng wan lung Friday, January 20, 2012 4:43 PM
    Thursday, January 19, 2012 9:47 PM
  • What does CTF stand for?  No, but we need to know when there are fixes or updates to the Widget.  Can you be more specific, please.

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Sue Endres
    Thursday, January 19, 2012 9:50 PM
  • Hi Sue,

CTF (collaborative translation framework)...sorry, my bad. Since you’re using Widget already, I presumed that you know about our collaborative translation feature (http://blogs.msdn.com/b/translation/archive/2010/03/15/collaborative-translations-announcing-the-next-version-of-microsoft-translator-technology-v2-apis-and-widget.aspx).

If “updates/fixes”in your message refer to “human edited translations”, Widget should be able to reflect them once they are submitted. Or, do you have other updates/fixes in mind? Thanks. Takako (Microsoft Translator Team)

Friday, January 20, 2012 1:31 AM
  • I am familiar with the CTF.  I am not thinking of translations, I am speaking of your Widget tool.  If you have an update or fix to your software, how will we be made aware?
    Sue Endres
    Friday, January 20, 2012 3:48 PM
  • We'll announce it at this forum site (as well as at our blog site http://blogs.msdn.com/b/translation/).  Thanks.  Takako
    • Marked as answer by Sue Endres Friday, January 20, 2012 7:13 PM
    Friday, January 20, 2012 6:30 PM