pls extend code submission date RRS feed

• Question

• please extend the code submission date for 7 days atleast , because our internal exam is going on...... our project is almost complete but not finished.
    Sunday, April 29, 2007 6:59 PM

All replies

• Hi,

We are stuck up with exams in most of the engineering colleges. So, I request to kindly extend the dates atleast by 2-3 days if not more. Its a common problem with most of the students. So, kindly consider.
    Monday, April 30, 2007 5:28 AM
  • i think the date will not be extended.contact info@msapp.net
    Monday, April 30, 2007 5:35 AM
  • Can you please extend the date plz. Actually, I had an exam today of my Sem. So struck with it. If possible, can you extend the date for 1 or 2 days.. It would be very helpful. Thanks..
    Monday, April 30, 2007 2:07 PM
  • Hello Everybody

Do U have any knowledge about date extend for submission of code project,msapp site is showing that to be extended to 3rd may, Thats A good news

Monday, April 30, 2007 3:18 PM
  • Hi,

This is regarding the MSAPP deadline of code submission which was Monday, April 30, 2007.
    In response to the several requests that we received from students for extension of the date, we have finally extended it to 3rd May, 07.

Please note that the code submission deadline is now 3rd May, 07. Please submit your code before the deadline.

For any queries, please feel free to write us on info@msapp.net

Regards,
    Microsoft Academic Project Team, India

let us thank the admin for taking the situation in to considerartion
    Monday, April 30, 2007 3:59 PM
  • hey ppl pls check ur inbox yar...the deadline for code and documentation is said to be the 3rd of may............pls check out yar//....
    Monday, April 30, 2007 5:33 PM
  • yep date has been extended
    Wednesday, May 2, 2007 6:11 AM
  • Hi

I agree with your thoughts ...The final dates should not be extended ....It happens second time ...

You know what happen with me during the submittion of design document and coding document..... last three days I worked like a mad.... Even I not slept for 3 days during the design and coding document .....So instead of caring the extension I submited my reports on time that means 30 April...

I really disappointed.... with the decision on Microsoft Academic Program.

Wednesday, May 2, 2007 10:54 AM