none
windows 8 upgades & updates RRS feed

• Question

• I have a Samsung windows 8 mobile. I haven't been able to install any upgrades that I've downloaded to get my mobile to a 8.1 version. I haven't recieved any updates at all ever and I've checked several times manually. Does anyone know for sure if upgrading to 8.1 is possible and how? Also, where and how do I get updates for my phone?
    • Moved by Mattew Wu Monday, September 11, 2017 6:55 AM not App Studio issue
    Monday, September 11, 2017 4:43 AM

All replies

• I have a Samsung windows mobile device and I've tried several times to manually update my phone but none are ever found. I've had this phone for a couple years with no updates available message every time I check. Its set to auto down load and install updates but, like I said, none are ever available. Is this possible? And how do I fix this issue?

Also, I've been looking into upgrading my windows 8 mobile from windows 8 to windows 8.1. I've

tried a few downloads with no success. I've down loaded the upgrade from Microsoft a few times but, when its done it said, tap on scream to open, nothing happens. Is there threre a down loadable upgrade? Where and how do I accomplish it?

• Merged by Mattew Wu Monday, September 11, 2017 6:34 AM duplicate issue
    Monday, September 11, 2017 5:03 AM
  • Hello,

Your question is not within the scope of Windows App Studio beta forum.

Please ask your question at answers forum: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows8_1?auth=1

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, September 11, 2017 6:52 AM