Turn live mesh off completely. RRS feed

• Question

• Win-7 64 bit and 32 bit systems,

I want turn off live mesh/ office connectors/ basically all the unnecessary garbage I'll never in a million years use,

On one 64 bit machine I've already uninstall essentials 2011, but live hotmail just added a status menu to the options list and all of this junk shows it running normally ? it's not even installed, personally I have never installed all of this extra junk, only photo gallery and movie maker, through the selective install, and not the entire live package.

This is really just making me want to continuously tap F10 and go back to vista, I don't even really use live hotmail, just ie 8.

Monday, February 28, 2011 10:52 PM

Answers

•  

Since you are referring to Windows Live Mesh, not Live Mesh - www.mesh.com, you are in the wrong forum. Yes, the naming convention is confusing, though I like that they kept the Mesh name alive for the upgrade to Live Sync (formerly FolderShare).

For discussion of the new Windows Live Mesh (formerly Sync), (as well as the released Live Sync version) go here:

http://windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?productid=24

-steve

~ Microsoft MVP Windows Live ~ Windows Live OneCare| Live Mesh|MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator ~
    Monday, February 28, 2011 11:45 PM