Passing the 70-432 exam. RRS feed

• Question

• Last week I got some real helpful advice on passing my 70-432 after I failed the first time, well I took it again and passed it. To pass on some knowledge for assisting others in passing the test I would suggest that you look at alot of resources such as pass-guaranteed.com. I purchased their product and along with my book for the mcts exam I passed with a perfect score.

Thanks all.

AAllen

Wednesday, June 16, 2010 5:17 PM

Answers

• Hi AAllen,

Congratulation on passing your exam. I am glad you found this forum helpful. Since pass-guaranteed.com is a company which Microsoft doesn't promotes as one of their tested exam preps, it's better not to recommend it here.

Thank you and hope your continuous success.

Rubel Khan - MY BLOG!
    If your question was truly answered, please mark it as Answered and Vote as helpful. Thank you in advance.
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Thursday, June 24, 2010 12:46 PM
    Thursday, June 17, 2010 8:38 PM

All replies

• Hi AAllen,

Congratulation on passing your exam. I am glad you found this forum helpful. Since pass-guaranteed.com is a company which Microsoft doesn't promotes as one of their tested exam preps, it's better not to recommend it here.

Thank you and hope your continuous success.

Rubel Khan - MY BLOG!
    If your question was truly answered, please mark it as Answered and Vote as helpful. Thank you in advance.
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Thursday, June 24, 2010 12:46 PM
    Thursday, June 17, 2010 8:38 PM
  • After memorizing and scoring 90%+ on the, Self Paced "Mike Hotek" Training Kit certifcation practice test, I FAILED! I feel I wasted my money and time  on the Book and would like to email Mr. Hotek and tell him how I feel! Their were perhaps 2-5 questions on the Prometric Test that were included in the Self Paced Book and those questions were re-worded to where they barely matched his Book. I would advice anybody to save their money and use another training manual as Mr. Hotek's is a waste of Money!
    Monday, June 18, 2012 12:24 PM