none
My post has been flagged as spam RRS feed

Answers

All replies

• Lately this happens when really you just need to have your account verified. You need to post in the current verification thread here:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/054fddac-7164-4412-a077-f57ba5dd9e5d/verify-your-account-38?forum=reportabug

The current verification thread periodically changes, but is always a sticky thread at the top of this forum:

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 10:16 AM
  • I have already posted it before I wrote this thread (3 hours 27 minutes ago). Do I need to repeat?
    Wednesday, April 19, 2017 12:42 PM
  • No need to repeat, but it can take a few hours before the forum admins verify your account. Sorry.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 1:39 PM
  • Hi,

Maybe I am mistaken but in the original massage the user used link, which mean that his account was verified before he posted the question here (un-verified accounts cannot post links or add images to the massage).

According to this, the issue was not related to un-verified account.

tech.cons, to remove spam flag from specific thread, you try to contact one of the forum's Moderator. I am not a Moderator at that forum (Exchange Server 2010), so I cannot see the information related to the spam flag. There were bugs in the past that the spam engine flagged massages which were not spam by mistake (this is done automatically and not by a person). In these cases the flag information which the Moderator can see give a specific massage. If this is the case, I recommend to contact the forum team by email: fissues [at] microsoft.com

signature   Ronen Ariely
     [Personal Site]    [Blog]    [Facebook]    [Linkedin]

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 2:32 PM
  • I cannot open the verification thread, it is too large. But possibly the account was verified after the post was flagged as spam, just before the OP posted the link here. In any case, the linked post is not flagged as spam at this time. Not being a moderator in that forum, I cannot tell who flagged the post, or who removed the flag.

Edit: The verification thread finally opened for me. The OP posted the request there 11 minutes before posting the linked question that was flagged. I believe the account was not verified at that time.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 2:51 PM