[OT?] Filtering downloads in MSDN benefits? RRS feed

• Question

• Sorry if I am out of line with this, but the MSDN phone support representative I just talked to suggested I ask on one of these priority support forums about my issue. I apologize if this is the wrong forum, but it's a lively one and thus this may catch the attention of people in charge who can refer me to the appropriate forum. The forum listing I was given doesn't include one about MSDN subscriptions, only about products.

Consider the following screenshot:

Ever since the overhaul of the download section several months ago whenever I reinitiate a search the highlighted setting snaps back to All products available for subscribers thereby cluttering my lists of downloads with all kinds of stuff I cannot download.

How can I force this setting to persist within a single session (at least) or even better as an account setting? It's great there are "better" subscription levels available, but it doesn't change my decision to stick with my subscription level.

I am using the latest available IE 9 on Windows 7 x64 with all but yesterday's updates applied as of this writing.

Thank you for reading.

• Moved by Jesse Jiang Thursday, March 14, 2013 2:32 AM
    • Moved by Sheng Jiang 蒋晟 Friday, March 15, 2013 8:59 PM problem solved, still a good direction for similar questions
    Wednesday, March 13, 2013 4:11 PM

Answers

All replies

• For discussions about subscriber downloads, visit http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/msdnfeedback

Visual C++ MVP

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 5:00 PM
  • Sheng Jiang, please feel free to remove my question from this forum entirely. I re-posted it in the correct forum as pointed out by you here.

per aspera ad astra

Thursday, March 14, 2013 8:52 PM