validation keeps coming back RRS feed

• Question

• Having downloaded the add-on (which I regret deeply now), I was urged to validate. Windows first, accepted. Office next. Without saying it clearly it seemed to be not accepted. I bought the whole package, hardware and software, from Dell, have everything, disks, holograms, product keys and it was activated ages ago. Excel works allright, Access too, but Word and Powerpoint keep reminding me to validate. Trying too find out what is wrong I have too go through a lot of blabla about the niceness of having legal software and then it seems that I have to activate, using the "wizard". Office was activated 6 years ago and the wizard is nowhere to be found. Is there a way to get rid of this MS-made virus or do I have too install again?
    Thursday, November 19, 2009 8:04 PM

Answers

• No reply from original poster.

Closing thread as Answered.

Darin MS
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Monday, November 23, 2009 11:12 PM
    Monday, November 23, 2009 11:12 PM

All replies

• To help us analyze and troubleshoot a non-genuine notification issue you may be experiencing, please download and run the Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostics Tool

Once you run the tool, click on the Continue button, then click on the Copy button and paste the report into your post, along with your question.

Thank you!

Carey Frisch
    Thursday, November 19, 2009 9:25 PM
  • No reply from original poster.

Closing thread as Answered.

Darin MS
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Monday, November 23, 2009 11:12 PM
    Monday, November 23, 2009 11:12 PM