Sonic Activation Module RRS feed

• Question

• I have a Windows Updater Notice that pops up 6 TIMES when I boot up my computer. I got rid of a Roxio Program and this started happening...the hotfix doesn't work, and all the programs that I have found to "fix" this say I have to register the software and of course I cannot because I do not have a product code....HELP...anyone with any USEFUL information can email me at trccooper@yahoo.com... please just let me know where you got my email address since I will not have you in my contacts....THANK YOU
    Saturday, October 29, 2011 8:36 PM

All replies

• I have a Windows Updater Notice that pops up 6 TIMES when I boot up my computer. I got rid of a Roxio Program and this started happening...the hotfix doesn't work, and all the programs that I have found to "fix" this say I have to register the software and of course I cannot because I do not have a product code....HELP...anyone with any USEFUL information can email me at trccooper@yahoo.com... please just let me know where you got my email address since I will not have you in my contacts....THANK YOU

Saturday, October 29, 2011 8:36 PM