the look of the new student rockstar site RRS feed

• Question

•  

well guys as soon as i saw the new site for the student rockstar site i was very impressed with the ease of navigation and the way it was designed ...so user friendly.....so what did u think of the new site.share your view here and also do suggest any improvements that can be done to the site
    Saturday, September 22, 2007 7:02 AM

All replies

•  

The new is cool. But a lot of elements have been taken from the last edition, and they somehow look a lil out of place. Maybe thats because we remember the old site....

Saturday, September 22, 2007 7:22 AM
  • really cool dear .

Saturday, September 22, 2007 8:49 AM
  • I feel the design is a bit kiddish. It looks more like a school competition site rather than a college competition site. I felt last time's site had a very professional look.
    Saturday, September 22, 2007 8:41 PM
  • ya tis is nice n comfortable...

Sunday, September 23, 2007 6:18 AM
  • yes i agree with you about the site looking a bit schoolish, last time it looked more profesional Stick out tongue i think they should keep a good balance,, and may be thats they they are giving us a chance to develop a good website for our college which looks like a college website, through the LightUpYourCollege contest Wink
    Sunday, September 23, 2007 7:26 AM

• the colour is kind of irritating for the eyes.............last time it was good........
    Sunday, September 23, 2007 1:55 PM
  • ya last time the site was a bit professional...but this time it isnt so bad...still v have been given wid many new features...so i feel happy abt it...
    Sunday, September 23, 2007 3:05 PM