Looking for Open Federation partners for testing RRS feed

• General discussion

• Yesterday I enabled the DNS setting for federation and I've enabled open federation.  I'm looking for one or more people who are interested in testing open federation.

If you're interested, please give me a ring at Mark and then a period and then my last name shown above at ttu.edu.  This is also my email address.  Shoot me an email if you try and it doesn't work.

Note: We're waiting for the PIC providers to update their records, so our fed/pic server is defined internally as different from our DNS record so chat may not work properly right now.  I can't find any conclusive documentation that says it won't, but I suspect it won't until I make that change.

I couldn't find a better section to post this, so here I am.

Thanks,
    -md

Update: the PIC providers were very quick, so we should be completely setup and ready for anyone.  Give me a ring.
    Thursday, April 3, 2008 3:06 PM

All replies

• Hi Mark,

I would be interested, I sent you an email separately.

Thursday, April 3, 2008 5:58 PM
  • Of course whats your SIP address? I've added you with mark@ttu.edu. No life sign at all. Please contact me on sip:joachim.farla@e-office.com if you want.

Bye.

Thursday, April 3, 2008 7:29 PM
  •  

I should have been more clear.  mark . domansky @ttu . edu

just remove the spaces.

-md

Thursday, April 3, 2008 7:36 PM
  • HI Mark,

If you haven't found one yet I would like to test with you. I am in the process of creating my DNS SRV records so should be ready by this afternoon. shoot me a email at tlarsen@imaginetechinc.com if interested.

Hope to hear from you

Tony

Friday, April 18, 2008 3:48 PM