• Saturday, June 21, 2008.

To,

Student Rockstar Team
    Ext No: 1358
    Cybage Software Pvt. Ltd
    West Avenue, Kalyani Nagar,

Pune – 411006.

Respected Sir,

Myself, <<Your_Name>>, one of the contestant of the Student Rockstar contest for the year 2007-08. I am sending you this letter because I have received an email from you stating that my name has been listed in the list of the tentative winners, and also a request from your side for sending photocopies of few documents.

As per your requirements I am attaching the photocopies of the following for the proof of my education to authenticate validity of being a student:

1. Previous Semesters’ mark sheet - Attached with this letter.
    2. 10th Class mark sheet – Attached with this letter.

My personal information along with the correspondence/communication address is as follows which you can verify at your end on the website and also shall remain the same for sending the gift.

Name

:

<<Your_Name>>

Date of Birth

:

<<DOB>>

Address

:

<<Address>>
    <<Phone_Numbers>>

Tentative Results

:

<<Name>> – <<Rank>>

(as on 21st June, 2008)

Email ID

:

<<your_Email>>

Thanking You,

Yours Faithfully,

<<Your_Name>>.

Friday, June 20, 2008 7:14 PM

All replies

• hey Guys.

Like the last time, this time also i am posting a nice template format for the cover letter for the winners of student rockstar contest.

This format is not a MUST. but i guess with this initiative taken, it will become easier for the admins and also help them in verifying the documents faster if the formats  of the letter for all are almost similar.

Friday, June 20, 2008 7:16 PM
  • Can we send the identity proof throu courier....or, only ordinary post and speedpost are accepted...?
    Saturday, June 21, 2008 10:40 AM
  • You can send it through any postnig service.

I am going to send it using Speed post.
    I guess that is the best option .
    Now a days even courier is not trustable... haha
    Sunday, June 22, 2008 5:22 PM
  •  

Thanks for the format dude Smile

Wednesday, June 25, 2008 2:55 AM
  • does any one got acknowledgment for the letter throu' email!... I posted the details on 26th thou' govt. post delivery !...

Tuesday, July 1, 2008 6:18 AM
  • seems like everyone(except 5-Keyur Makwana & 11-pavan kumar) have sent their documents...you can check it in SRS's contest result page...
    Sunday, July 13, 2008 6:35 AM