i am not related to academic institutions, then how can i prepare for MTA exams...? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello friends, i listened that MTA certification exams are currently offered only to students, faculty, and staff of academic institutions. But i am not related to academic institutions, then how can i prepare for MTA exams...? waiting for ur reply thanks
    Thursday, June 27, 2013 7:50 AM

Answers

• Hi,

As of October 2012, the MTA exams are no longer restricted to academic institutions. Anyone can take an MTA exam.

Here is a link to the MTA program summary page:http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/mta-certification.aspx#fbid=ZOWYbu_6-_e

You will notice that Microsoft uses two companies to actually host the exams. You will want to click on the link for Prometric when you are ready to schedule an exam.

With respect to training for exams, please follow the link for the individual exams that you are interested in. The exam details pages include information about what skills are being measured. They also provide links that provide materials to help you prepare for an exam.

Good luck!

Mike Corkery, MCT, MVP (Office Systems), MCSD (Windows Store Apps), MCITP, MCPD, MSF, etc. Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

• Marked as answer by Pv Kiran Friday, June 28, 2013 6:35 PM
    Friday, June 28, 2013 4:36 PM