PRODUCT KEY RRS feed

• Question

• I BOUGHT THIS COMPUTER ABOUT 3 MONTHS AGO AND THIS IS THE FIRST CHANCE I HAVE HAD TO LOOK INTO MICROSOFT OFFICE 2010.

WHEN I ENTER THE PRODUCT KEY, I GET WRONG PRODUCT KEY. I CALLED HP THEY TOLD ME TO CONTACT MICROSOFT, I DID THAT AND WAS

PUT ON HOLD ON MY CELL PHONE.  HA HA. LOST MINUTES I COULD USE TO TALK TO MY CHILDREN. WHERE DID ALL THE PEOPLE GO THAT USED TO ANSWER QUESTIONS?

I DID GET TO TALK TO SOMEONE THE OTHER DAY WHILE CALLING ANOTHER COMPANY BUT I COULDN'T UNDERSTAND THEY BECAUSE THEY

WERE IN NIGERIA.. MAYBE SOMEONE CAN ANSWER MY QUESTION ABOUT THE PRODUCT KEY. THANKS

Tuesday, October 26, 2010 5:46 PM

Answers

• I BOUGHT THIS COMPUTER ABOUT 3 MONTHS AGO AND THIS IS THE FIRST CHANCE I HAVE HAD TO LOOK INTO MICROSOFT OFFICE 2010.

WHEN I ENTER THE PRODUCT KEY, I GET WRONG PRODUCT KEY. I CALLED HP THEY TOLD ME TO CONTACT MICROSOFT, I DID THAT AND WAS

PUT ON HOLD ON MY CELL PHONE.  HA HA. LOST MINUTES I COULD USE TO TALK TO MY CHILDREN. WHERE DID ALL THE PEOPLE GO THAT USED TO ANSWER QUESTIONS?

I DID GET TO TALK TO SOMEONE THE OTHER DAY WHILE CALLING ANOTHER COMPANY BUT I COULDN'T UNDERSTAND THEY BECAUSE THEY

WERE IN NIGERIA.. MAYBE SOMEONE CAN ANSWER MY QUESTION ABOUT THE PRODUCT KEY. THANKS

A three month old computer asking for a product key for Office 2010... Easy, you have a trial that has expired or will expire.  If you want to use Office you will need to purchase it.

Also, you should not hijack a thread like you did, you should always start another thread in the proper forum.  This one is for Windows XP genuine operating system software.
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Tuesday, October 26, 2010 11:00 PM
    Tuesday, October 26, 2010 7:16 PM